myrolexwatchessale.com respects you as a precious customer and continues to set the standards in customer satisfaction. So as to preserve a level of service that is professional while protecting your best interests, we don't release your personal information to some other companies or mailing lists. We understand the type of hassle it really is to receive unsolicited email, so we will do our best from our end to shield you from it, as well as it is the law. All personal information is kept for the sole purpose of expediting your ordering experience so it is possible to get with your gear on the field as soon as possible within our business.
In effect, we use the latest encryption technology (SSL) to keep your private information from people. We can assure you without exception that when you order from Angelo's myrolexwatchessale.com though our secure checkout, just we read your private information. This ensures the greatest level of security and protects you from fraudulent use that you expect and trust. Of course if you still have any concern, you may always call any of our four stores.
What information do we collect?
* We collect information when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication like e mail, or participate in another site feature.
* When purchasing or registering, we may ask you for credit card information, your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or other information. You may, however, see our site anonymously.
* Like many sites, we use "cookies" to enhance your expertise and gather information about visitors and visits to our sites. Please reference the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How can we use your advice?
* To personalize your site experience and to enable us to deliver the kind of content and product offerings where you are interested.
* To enable us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
* To quickly process your transactions.
* To manage a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
* If you've chosen-in to receive our email newsletter, we may send you regular e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or change information you've supplied to us?" section below. In case you haven't opted-in to receive email newsletters, you won't receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our email list and receive email communications from us.
We execute various security measures to maintain the safety of your private information. Your personal information are required to keep the information confidential, and is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited amount of individuals who've specific access rights to such systems. We offer using a secure server, when you place orders or access your private information. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use "cookies"?
We may contract with third-party companies to help us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers aren't allowed to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You may decide to have your computer warn you each time a cookie has been sent, or you may decide to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to alter your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function correctly. However, you can nonetheless place orders over the phone.
Do we disclose the information?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" will not contain Angelo's myrolexwatchessale.com Inc.
Yet, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be supplied to other parties for promotion, promotion, or other uses.
How could you opt-out, remove or modify information you have supplied to ours?
To change your email subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section.
Please note that ours may maintain information about an individual sales transaction to be able to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an effort to give you increased value, we may include third party links on our website. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We hence have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. However, we seek to protect the integrity of our website and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a particular link doesn't function).
Shifts to our policy
Questions and feedback
Ours welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other dilemma.
We don't knowingly collect private information from kids under 13.
Online Policy Just
Terms and Conditions